grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Neatstuff! How's it going?

Hi Tippy!!! Why aren't you on the phone?
big_smile.png

Hi Camping! hic
tongue.png
mmmmm.... margaritas!

Hi granny!! Sorry you're still feeling bad. What does the change in eye color mean?

Hi h2o! I like libraries, but guess I have always been able to leave when I want!

Hi Jane!! Sorry about your knees. I would do a lot more too if I could. The mind is willing but the joints are weak. Going to try some glucosamine.

Hi Linda!!
hugs.gif
School next week? More adjustments! Might be good... tire those kids out!

I dont know Lynda but he compaired it to something like our chicken eggs. the brown pigment and losing it or gaining ? I have heard you talk about it. He said the problem is trying to figure where the pigment is going.

Wish I'd taken a pic of the cochin eggs. So tiny! Except one that was double the size of the others, but still smaller than the hona eggs. Double yolker maybe?

Red said that the egg he gets from that breed he sent me a picture of yesterday gets small eggs. Wishing thought it was a Cochin and I looked it up and it matched. I bet the other egg is a double Yolkers.

Wish I'd taken a pic of the cochin eggs. So tiny! Except one that was double the size of the others, but still smaller than the hona eggs. Double yolker maybe?

Red said that the egg he gets from that breed he sent me a picture of yesterday gets small eggs. Wishing thought it was a Cochin and I looked it up and it matched. I bet the other egg is a double Yolkers.

Did you see the flock, Linda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom