grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. If you have a gene for brown eyes, the brown pigment will cover over the other pigments you might also have, like blue or hazel. You are losing brown for some reason, so the hazel, that has always been there, is visible now. Is he going to see you again? A lot of health problems, that have nothing to do with eyes, can be seen and even diagnosed by a good ophthalmologist.

Brother in-law has severe glaucoma. He has has surgery and uses drops. He has pain from it. His eyes look like they hurt... very bulgey and blood shot. Maybe that explains why he is so cranky.

I left a post for Nifty on the other thread. Posting seems to be working for me now.
thanks, I have an appt. in a couple weeks. Last eye dr. I told this was happening said, If that were true it would be very rare . He wanted pictures of me with the brown eyes and although I have pictures they just dont show the color of my eyes as they used to be.

Hmmm. If you have a gene for brown eyes, the brown pigment will cover over the other pigments you might also have, like blue or hazel. You are losing brown for some reason, so the hazel, that has always been there, is visible now. Is he going to see you again? A lot of health problems, that have nothing to do with eyes, can be seen and even diagnosed by a good ophthalmologist.

Brother in-law has severe glaucoma. He has has surgery and uses drops. He has pain from it. His eyes look like they hurt... very bulgey and blood shot. Maybe that explains why he is so cranky.

I left a post for Nifty on the other thread. Posting seems to be working for me now.
thanks, I have an appt. in a couple weeks. Last eye dr. I told this was happening said, If that were true it would be very rare . He wanted pictures of me with the brown eyes and although I have pictures they just dont show the color of my eyes as they used to be.
Can't.tell. Looks like it is wrapped up. Last two pics look a little like a grasshopper.
I think you may be right .

ohhh ! I seen a very pretty chicken apron at Orshlens today. chicken patterned and 10 pockets for eggs. I think it was $16.00 or $19.00 . Too much for me.

good evening all caught up
wee.gif

The well has a new cover make out of 2 x 10 and 7 ft 4 1/2 inches long. it took 5 of the 6 16 foot boards I hauled from town with them riding on my arm rest in the truck and sticking out the back window and over the end gate of the truck. Took the back roads to the farm.

The annex has a new door. Recycled out of an old solid core motel door. Only had to cut the top twice and the side 3 times
he.gif

Then cleaned out the lean-to of the goat barn. Read for straw and the calves when we separate them in a month or two.

Then equipment musical chairs to get the hole auger off the tractor and put away for a long time
fl.gif
Ready to be hooked up to the 6 ft tiller or the tow behind mower as I have to do both.

Also stopped at bank and the place that filled my gas tank at the farm. 300 gallons for 780.00 this is full unleaded NO ethanol as old tractor and mowers do NOT like ethanol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom