grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got DS off to school this morning - really hoping he has a good day.    DH and FIL went and picked up the new-to-us couch this morning at the re-store (gosh I love that place)  so now I have to figure out how to re-configure the living room......two weeks in and I'm already re-decorating :lol:   I think I just need to invite my MIL over, she re-does her furniture several times a year so she'll have it all figured out in no time.

Have to admit, I am *really* looking forward to tomorrow - DS will be off to school and DH will go to work, it'll be the first time I've had time all to myself since July!!!!!  I'll probably do something really exciting like mop the floors, lol..

Yes!! I was really excited for the kids to start school, but so far all I've done with my free time is watch any show I want at any volume I want. I also eat snacks without sharing, and I visit the potty without being interviewed! :yesss:

Eventually that will get boring and I'll get productive again, right?

Yes!! I was really excited for the kids to start school, but so far all I've done with my free time is watch any show I want at any volume I want. I also eat snacks without sharing, and I visit the potty without being interviewed! :yesss:

Haha enjoy it while you can!!!

Yes!! I was really excited for the kids to start school, but so far all I've done with my free time is watch any show I want at any volume I want. I also eat snacks without sharing, and I visit the potty without being interviewed!
yesss.gif

lau.gif

Melon Is this you ? beautiful hens. I also love the Belgian bearded ...
I'm doing great! A little sick from all the people and dust though. I am so happy I found them! They were the breeds I wanted first, but I could not find any within two hours of where I lived.

Quote: Thank you! They are Belgian d' anvers, both are about two years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom