grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craziest darn thing, never had a single tomato worm this year. Just every darn other bug. Have had king size man-eating grasshoppers that are eating the heck out of my maters & cukes.

Locusts ? I got all your worms.
Anyone else having problems with this site tonight. Seems like my typing is very delayed or absent. Really pizzing me off.

or double posting. been like this for a while.

Not locust by the looks of them, but they sure have been destructive. It's been good chatting granny, but this sight is driving me batty. Tell Tom & CB we said Hi & that we miss you all.

Hi everyone, have missed you all :hugs

I'm still moving forward with the get fit challenge. Here is my last weeks achomplishments for any of you that are participating & interested.

Holy crap what kind of job do you have!!! That's a lot of steps.. I did a little over 12,000

Last edited:
Well that was just....PANTS!!

So hubs got off work early today. Begged him not to check the mail cause I didn't want him to see. Sadly he came out to help me with groceries and saw the package in the back of the car. Told him too bad it was a surprise and he kept pesting. So I told him fine I got some naughty bits it was supposed to be a surprise (surprise for when? Duh hubs surprise for when you come home some day and that's what I'm wearing!)

I just tried to try it on.

36 my patoot. That thing was not doing up. Period. So now I feel fat and ugly from even trying and just feeling completely horrid. I mean come on. Where can a lady go to get naughty bits that she can freaking try on? VS sure doesn't have anything. And I have a feeling if I size up sure maybe it'll go around my belly but totally bag around the bosom. That and do I really want to waste shipping back and forth?

I'm sorry. This is a bit scandalous for family chat. (CB COVER YOUR EYES LAD!)

I'm just upset and depressed and angsty right now.

Morning! Lovely foggy Aug mornings are over.
sad.png
Now into Sept, the hardest month around here. Hot days (will be 86 today), cold nights (low 50s-40s) and no rain. Now we're not even getting the fog drip. But the apples are almost ripe and the tomatoes are getting nice and red. Love my tomatoes, grumbles and all!

Twist, when do you expect your new girls? Where are they coming from?

that is all up in the air now. All of the sudden the State of ND or what seller is telling me his vet told him. IS the girls can NOT enter the state unless they are PG. So calling the state vet in the am. As at least 2 if not 3 of the girls I got last year were NOT pg when they entered ND.

Well that was just....PANTS!!

So hubs got off work early today. Begged him not to check the mail cause I didn't want him to see. Sadly he came out to help me with groceries and saw the package in the back of the car. Told him too bad it was a surprise and he kept pesting. So I told him fine I got some naughty bits it was supposed to be a surprise (surprise for when? Duh hubs surprise for when you come home some day and that's what I'm wearing!)

I just tried to try it on.

36 my patoot. That thing was not doing up. Period. So now I feel fat and ugly from even trying and just feeling completely horrid. I mean come on. Where can a lady go to get naughty bits that she can freaking try on? VS sure doesn't have anything. And I have a feeling if I size up sure maybe it'll go around my belly but totally bag around the bosom. That and do I really want to waste shipping back and forth?

I'm sorry. This is a bit scandalous for family chat. (CB COVER YOUR EYES LAD!)

I'm just upset and depressed and angsty right now.

Lovers package fits you first before you buy.. Just not sure if you have them in your area. That's a lot of money for an item that isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom