grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was just....PANTS!!

So hubs got off work early today. Begged him not to check the mail cause I didn't want him to see. Sadly he came out to help me with groceries and saw the package in the back of the car. Told him too bad it was a surprise and he kept pesting. So I told him fine I got some naughty bits it was supposed to be a surprise (surprise for when? Duh hubs surprise for when you come home some day and that's what I'm wearing!)

I just tried to try it on.

36 my patoot. That thing was not doing up. Period. So now I feel fat and ugly from even trying and just feeling completely horrid. I mean come on. Where can a lady go to get naughty bits that she can freaking try on? VS sure doesn't have anything. And I have a feeling if I size up sure maybe it'll go around my belly but totally bag around the bosom. That and do I really want to waste shipping back and forth?

I'm sorry. This is a bit scandalous for family chat. (CB COVER YOUR EYES LAD!)

I'm just upset and depressed and angsty right now.

Oh star. I am so sorry. I hate it when stuff doesn't work out.

Look what I have found in my yard!

Last edited:
Well that was just....PANTS!!

So hubs got off work early today. Begged him not to check the mail cause I didn't want him to see. Sadly he came out to help me with groceries and saw the package in the back of the car. Told him too bad it was a surprise and he kept pesting. So I told him fine I got some naughty bits it was supposed to be a surprise (surprise for when? Duh hubs surprise for when you come home some day and that's what I'm wearing!)

I just tried to try it on.

36 my patoot. That thing was not doing up. Period. So now I feel fat and ugly from even trying and just feeling completely horrid. I mean come on. Where can a lady go to get naughty bits that she can freaking try on? VS sure doesn't have anything. And I have a feeling if I size up sure maybe it'll go around my belly but totally bag around the bosom. That and do I really want to waste shipping back and forth?

I'm sorry. This is a bit scandalous for family chat. (CB COVER YOUR EYES LAD!)

I'm just upset and depressed and angsty right now.

Don't worry about that. I've seen something, let me remember where it was. Honestly, it might have been amazon. :eek:

I'm making tea cakes! It's an old fashioned recipe that calls for oleo and says to chill the dough in the ice box. :love

What are tea cakes?

Oh do share camping!

They're an old-fashioned southern cookie, but better. I'll get the recipe in a bit. Y'all west coasters aren't around yet anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom