grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone, Linda I would have kicked Devin butt for leaving you to the dogs lol. Twist, glad to hear that the girls are back on. Hope you will end up with some female yak offsprings from them. Granny, sorry that you are having troubles with DD. I would be tempted to remind her that she had better show up to take you to your appointment unless she wants to be disowned. You have broke you back assisting her & her family. Makes me really sad for you.

Evening everyone, Linda I would have kicked Devin butt for leaving you to the dogs lol. Twist, glad to hear that the girls are back on. Hope you will end up with some female yak offsprings from them. Granny, sorry that you are having troubles with DD. I would be tempted to remind her that she had better show up to take you to your appointment unless she wants to be disowned. You have broke you back assisting her & her family. Makes me really sad for you.

Hi my Lisa!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you and your progress with your walks!!!

were they ale to ? He is a doll baby. those cheeks ! 

I am going back up to hospital. They made me leave. They were putting him on the mom. Skin to skin contact they call it. Just dad can be there.
Congrats grandma, he's a keeper
2764.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom