grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

If someone else asked I'm sorry but...gotta catch up and gotta ask. What is oleos?

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

'Good morning,' said the young man'.
'If I could take a couple minutes of your time,
I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.

''Go away!'' said the old lady. ''I'm broke and haven't got any money!'' and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed
It wide open...

''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.''
And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.
Now if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well let me get you a fork and a bib smart ***, 'cause they cut off my electricity this morning."

Evening everyone, Linda I would have kicked Devin butt for leaving you to the dogs lol. Twist, glad to hear that the girls are back on. Hope you will end up with some female yak offsprings from them. Granny, sorry that you are having troubles with DD. I would be tempted to remind her that she had better show up to take you to your appointment unless she wants to be disowned. You have broke you back assisting her & her family. Makes me really sad for you.

Hi my Lisa!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you and your progress with your walks!!!
Thank you Linda, it's tough some days, but I want this pretty bad. I've been over weight for 20ish years. I'm so over it. Getting healthier & possibly dropping a few pounds is my goal. The more I take off can only help with my arthritis. Especially in my back. Hopefully it will slow down the bone degeration. Not going to lie, I hurt like a SOB each day working out, but it is definitely helping with my depression.

60 years together

Their three kids, all successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor.

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed Son No. 1.
'Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift."

000001.jpg

000001.jpg

"Not to worry," said the father.
"Important thing is we're all together today."

Son No. 2 arrived. "You and Mom look great, Dad . I just flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't have time to shop for you. "It's nothing," said the father.
"We're glad you were able to come."

Just then the daughter arrived.
"Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything."

After they had finished dessert, the father said,
"There's something your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time.
You see, we were really poor, but we managed to send each of you to college.

Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to get married."

The three children gasped and said, "WHAT? You mean we're ********?"

"Yep", said the father. "Cheap ones, too . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom