grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol.png

Price of Gas in France

A thief in Paris planned to steal some Paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security,
stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van..

However, he was captured only two
blocks away when his van ran out of gas

When asked how he could mastermind
such a crime and then make such an
obvious error, he replied,

'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole
the paintings.'

I had no Monet

To buy Degas

To make the Van Gogh.'

See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to
someone else....

I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse

No problem and 98's  that a good long run for a vehicle. 
Yes it is, but the poor car took a serious beating doing our 10 day journey to grannies & beyond. It is currently leaking almost 3 quarts of oil a week. There is a trail down the road, down the driveway & we have to keep cardboard with kitty litter on it to keep from having a grease flooded garage. The estimate to fix it start at 1,300.00 not going to happen

Quote: Yes it is, but the poor car took a serious beating doing our 10 day journey to grannies & beyond. It is currently leaking almost 3 quarts of oil a week. There is a trail down the road, down the driveway & we have to keep cardboard with kitty litter on it to keep from having a grease flooded garage. The estimate to fix it start at 1,300.00 not going to happen

chewing gum /duct tape or bailing wire/twine fixes everything. Extra parts throw them in the gas tank and they will find their way home.

That is awesome ! LOL It amazes me how some are great works of art and some,IMO are chicken scratches yet one is just as valuable as the next.
Was reading today would have been Granma Moses Birthday. 157 I think. and she didnt start her art til she was in her 70s and sold a painting for 1.2 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom