grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I am with the baby. The baby and my daughter are doing great.

What a darling little guy! little Cheeky!
big_smile.png
So photogenic, and he didn't come out all smooshed like my guys! I hated those ankle things they wanted #1 to wear. It was digging into his skin and making him cry, so I took it off. (he was almost 4 wks early and only 6+lbs, so that thing was too heavy for him
sad.png
) The nurses got mad at me, but since I was holding him almost all the time, they let me alone. Hubs was there too.

What a darling little guy!  little Cheeky! :D    So photogenic, and he didn't come out all smooshed like my guys!   I hated those ankle things they wanted #1 to wear.  It was digging into his skin and making him cry, so I took it off.  (he was almost 4 wks early and only 6+lbs, so that thing was too heavy for him :( )   The nurses got mad at me, but since I was holding him almost all the time, they let me alone.  Hubs was there too. 

Oh no , so you are a rule breaker. C section babies are pretty but for the health of the kid a vaginal birth is sooo much better..
But just not in the cards for my daughter.

Quote:
We had so much drama and trauma surrounding that baby boy, before he was born. There was no way anyone was going to get him away from me! He couldn't sleep with that thing on. Later on it was tags in his shirts and seams in his socks.

Boys are great! More effort goes into them at a younger age, chasing around all that boy energy, but they seem a little easier through the teen years. Not so much drama. Noticed this teaching, and felt lucky to have boys! Although a daughter would have been nice too... but not enough to try a 3rd time!

DH and I were watching tv on his phone when bubba came sleep walking in and crawled into bed with us. We talked to him for a little while, so funny!

Me: where are you?
Bubba: right here.

:lau DH thought he was faking but I was pretty sure he was asleep. When he's awake he asks to get in bed, or takes off running when he's caught sneaking up. :lol: rotten kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom