grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH and I were watching tv on his phone when bubba came sleep walking in and crawled into bed with us. We talked to him for a little while, so funny!

Me: where are you?
Bubba: right here.

:lau DH thought he was faking but I was pretty sure he was asleep. When he's awake he asks to get in bed, or takes off running when he's caught sneaking up. :lol: rotten kid.

The little scoundrel. You watch tv on your phone?

DH and I were watching tv on his phone when bubba came sleep walking in and crawled into bed with us. We talked to him for a little while, so funny! Me: where are you? Bubba: right here. :lau DH thought he was faking but I was pretty sure he was asleep. When he's awake he asks to get in bed, or takes off running when he's caught sneaking up. :lol: rotten kid.
The little scoundrel. You watch tv on your phone?
Not usually. But we got HBO to watch Game of Thrones and our internet is too slow to record the episodes through the satellite. I think DH said it was $6 a month, and we were paying that much in movie rentals. So now we get movies, too. I'm stacking them up in the dvr for later.
:frow
Currently Viewing

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=5E5E5E]5 Members, 5 Guests[/COLOR] Wishing4Wings campingshaws casportpony h2oratt jane s chickens [/COLOR]
:frow
You're up late. -Kathy
Mom is up to her old tricks, so now I can't sleep. :oops: How's the west coast?

Quote:
You're up late.

-Kathy
Mom is up to her old tricks, so now I can't sleep.
hide.gif
How's the west coast?
Mom? What did do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom