grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom is up to her old tricks, so now I can't sleep.
hide.gif
How's the west coast?
It's chilly tonight.

-Kathy

Granny, i can t find your post this am. Didn t sleep well. But basically i told u that i have same problem as u have with my 34 & 36 yr old dds. I have even put power in my name which im sure i ll regret soon. I ll pray for your dd & continue to pray for u & cb

Mornings, Gonna be a long day. Hope I can sleep through most of it.
h20, I missed your picture last night . so sweet.

Granny, i can t find your post this am. Didn t sleep well. But basically i told u that i have same problem as u have with my 34 & 36 yr old dds. I have even put power in my name which im sure i ll regret soon. I ll pray for your dd & continue to pray for u & cb

do you ? Thanks for that. I sometimes think I am the only one with problems like this with her.
My credit is not good and I want to buy a van so I am hoping I can clear it up. I know she wont pay it. They never do. I feel like I have failed her somehow. Im sure I have. I tried to raise responsible kids but obviously it didnt work out. .

Granny let's just switch. You can be my mom and my mom can have your DD.

Im sorry your having problems. That is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
hugs.gif

I have to say, my mom had a personality disorder and was so very hard to live with. She raised her fist to Robert once and I started to get in the middle when my 14 yr. old son told me "Just go in your room mom". He didnt want me hurt. He then told her , go ahead and hit me but know that I am going to report you when you do and do you really want to spend time in jail ? He diffused the situation. I still miss her something awful . No matter what kind of mom you have unless she is screwing your kids up try and remember , Nothing is permanent . When you start losing control of your self you try and control others. I dont know the problems she has but try and remember, they are HER problems and kids understand way more then we give them credit for.

That's what keeps me up at night. She's still my mom. And I'll end up having lunch with her tomorrow. Maybe she has a personality disorder, too. I never know who I'm going to meet.

thats hard. Im sorry. Have you ruled out medical problems ? High sugars will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom