grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I can understand why you hope no one recorded it.

Did the GS get his balloon animal?

yes he did a sword and he poked me in the back with it about 10 times . I said do it one more time and you are gonna lose that thing so of course I get poked again. Look around ready to kill and it was my son doing it. another one I cant catch.

Quote: Sorry but ...
lau.gif

ya ya ya, how have you been ?
son got a pretty cool sword. Its a fencing sword and older then me. shark skin handle. BIG shield around the handle. I bet its over 100 yrs. guy had the sticker at $110.00 and somehow walked away with it for $50.00 and him saying if you decide you dont want it I will give you full price back. He is there every year and I believed him.

ya ya ya, how have you been ?
son got a pretty cool sword. Its a fencing sword and older then me. shark skin handle. BIG shield around the handle. I bet its over 100 yrs. guy had the sticker at $110.00 and somehow walked away with it for $50.00 and him saying if you decide you dont want it I will give you full price back. He is there every year and I believed him.
Wow, sounds like a nice sword and a good deal!

I'm doing OK, just coming to terms that winter is going to happen whether I'm ready or not.

Wow, sounds like a nice sword and a good deal!

I'm doing OK, just coming to terms that winter is going to happen whether I'm ready or not.

never ready but I am low on chickens and have my GS permanently now and he is a chicken lover so my work is cut way down.
I will load some pics of the sword later and tag you in them if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom