grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to town, found a yard sale. Cooked dinner, sorta and now I am too tired to start the mowing. Oh well. I found Tom a quilted flannel for $2.00 and baby a Mickey mouse costume for Halloween for $1.00 It has price sticker of $52.00 on it. Who pays that much for a one time thing then sells it for a buck ? Oh and the flannel had a pretty nice pair of thinsulate gloves in the pocket.

Hi Granny..
I am so far behind it's going to take me a week to catch up.

I hope you are feeling well!
hugs.gif
I'll try to save you a spot if I get there ahead of you

I went to town, found a yard sale. Cooked dinner, sorta and now I am too tired to start the mowing. Oh well. I found Tom a quilted flannel for $2.00 and baby a Mickey mouse costume for Halloween for $1.00 It has price sticker of $52.00 on it. Who pays that much for a one time thing then sells it for a buck ? Oh and the flannel had a pretty nice pair of thinsulate gloves in the pocket.
I have a closet full of quilted flannel shirts, and several with pile lining. Had some of 'em so long & worn them so much the flannel's gone on the collars, but I won't let DW trash them. I literally live in them from mid-fall thru spring. Greatest invention since sex!
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom