grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doing very good. Its all I can do just to feed birds daily. Usually sleep all day. Drs are not sure whats going on with me. Adrenal glands stopped working then started slowly working, thyroid started over producing, then stopped, now adrenal is not producing enough hormone again. The drs have ordered ct scan of pituary gland. It's been a horrible 4 - 5 months.

sincerely hope things turn around /straighten out for you and will add you to my prayer list

Not doing very good. Its all I can do just to feed birds daily. Usually sleep all day. Drs are not sure whats going on with me. Adrenal glands stopped working then started slowly working, thyroid started over producing, then stopped, now adrenal is not producing enough hormone again. The drs have ordered ct scan of pituary gland. It's been a horrible 4 - 5 months.
hugs.gif
They should of had this figured by now.

I have a problem with one of my turkeys. I've posted it in emergenceys and under the turkey section but no one has answered.

I don't know about knee pain, unless it's a person.  Maybe treat the same way, with an ice pack.  Confining him is probably the best thing.  Is he a keeper or dinner?

Probably will eventually be dinner once big enough. Was wanting females but got two males

hugs.gif
How terrible for you. We are always at the mercy of our hormones, but that is too extreme. Hope the doctors get it figured out.

:hugs   They should of had this figured by now.

Drs don't understand why every time they do blood work it's so different every time. Plus it took 2 months to get to see an endocrinologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom