grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is it is all my fault how he talks to me. When I was really sick for a long long long time... He kind of took over as a parent and took care of me... Like getting me meds and drinks and checking up. He also missed a bunch of school because of my anxiety... I couldn't be left alone... He should have never been on that position... My fault.

The thing is it is all my fault how he talks to me. When I was really sick for a long long long time... He kind of took over as a parent and took care of me... Like getting me meds and drinks and checking up. He also missed a bunch of school because of my anxiety... I couldn't be left alone... He should have never been on that position... My fault.

And now I over compensate in what I have allowed him to do.... Never a good medium.

Okay, I'm done venting. I'll be good tomorrow about it.

I do hope that my responses haven't made you feel you can't/shouldn't vent here -- we all need to vent and sometimes I forget that there are times we just want to vent, not to be told what to do.
hugs.gif

DD over here taking 20 pictures of me and I was half asleep. I said what are you doing ? She said, I am gonna mess with your picture and the editor. I looked at one and said you just cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom