Not open for further replies.
D.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Can you see these?
Yeppers!

product_6113.jpg

Do you like lavender? I have some of this hidcote dwarf and it's full of seeds. I'm going to try to grow some more plants. The one poor little thing I have out front has been surviving despite my lack of watering. It doesn't look very good right now, but is full of seeds. Want some?

beautiul, who are you asking ? Is this one yours ?

Quote:
When you reply, is it the normal looking reply box? Sometimes I get one where the smilies are running down the side instead of on top and it doesn't seem to work as well.

Asking you, granny, or anyone that might want some. Not my plant! Mine is all brown and looks almost dead. Drought tolerant, thankfully.

When you reply, is it the normal looking reply box? Sometimes I get one where the smilies are running down the side instead of on top and it doesn't seem to work as well.

Asking you, granny, or anyone that might want some. Not my plant! Mine is all brown and looks almost dead. Drought tolerant, thankfully.

Lavender is supposed to do well here , I dont have any but I never started anything from seed before and dont really know how.
When I click on the smily I just see the words.

You haven't?? It's not usually hard. Some seeds have strong seed coats and need soaking or a nick to get it started. Lavender seeds are tiny, and probably just need to be stuck in some soil and kept moist to germinate.
I wouldnt mind . would I plant them now or wait for spring ? I could put them where the tomatoes are ..

Camping, If you look at an old post they are gone from there too. Looks funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom