grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
granny is at a Parent teachers conf   CB is now living with her full time. 
cb is in the right place. Granny enjoying him? I'm sure she is.

It was for my Brother  in Surfside beach  / just south of mertly beach.   SC
wouldn't wanna be there either.

Granny shouldn't be too much longer. Everyone is good. Lots of life stuff going on. Star got approved for a home loan. She has been house hunting. Tippy is yaking with new bf. Camping is doing a crafting fair this weekend. Danna is doing her first hatch
I've missed so much. Tippys bf, and danna first hatch. So exciting. What days she on.?

Last edited:
OMG idiot Gene (rents house next door and watches/help out at the motel. Managed to set his face on fire a little bit.

Lets see weld and grind wearing a cranial supplying oxygen and then wonder at the flames.
he.gif

Do you still have your house hen? Are you still incubating? Any chicken updates????
Well it was a gay roo but he's graduated outside and he figured he'd go bi. If he ever learns what to do and how to do it I think he may go straight. No hatches lately. We've ate them down to 24 hens so I'm hoping I'll be satisfied with that number lol. Well probably hatch some near the end of this winter for more meat . You hatched any? How's your turtle? I know you lost one. Sorry to hear that.

Well it was a gay roo but he's graduated outside and he figured he'd go bi. If he ever learns what to do and how to do it I think he may go straight. No hatches lately. We've ate them down to 24 hens so I'm hoping I'll be satisfied with that number lol. Well probably hatch some near the end of this winter for more meat . You hatched any? How's your turtle? I know you lost one. Sorry to hear that.

No not yet... Still working on my home loan preparation. It's a super slow process.. Mainly because I don't have credit cards. I need to take the plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom