grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight everyone. Hope you sleep well.

BYC is acting funny for me. I have been checking back in on the thread, but none of these posts showed up until just now. I thought you had all gone to bed.
hmm.png
Very strange. It also is not updating my subscriptions page. Usually it puts the thread with the newest posts at the top. They have been all out of order since this morning.

Mornings , up too early. woke up when CBs alarm went off at 5:30, woke up with Tom yelling at him for being in the shower for 40 min. (he wasnt) then Tom came in my room to wake me at 6. gonna be a long day.

Morning all. My stuffiness continues.

At first when I woke up yesterday I thought it was residual junk from the hoarder house. Then yesterday it kept going strong so my coworker and I deduced it may be the weather change (though Calgary had as bipolar weather as a place could get and I never got allergy symptoms from that!)

Today I'm still feeling stuffy. Throat is feeling a bit off too. Sigh. Mint tea with honey this am...I can't wuss out on my training session though.

I have the feeling today will consist of napping after I get done with that.

Mornings , up too early. woke up when CBs alarm went off at 5:30, woke up with Tom yelling at him for being in the shower for 40 min. (he wasnt) then Tom came in my room to wake me at 6. gonna be a long day.

No where to go but up?
smile.png
Good luck today. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Camping, everything looks great. Your flowers and vases make the space more attractive and will draw more people. Good luck to you too! Hope you don't bring anything home but cash!

Good morning.
Camping your crafts look amazing!! It really does make the display!

The piece of poop is at it again on Brianna's Facebook. I reported the posts. I'm so irritated. The girls are trying to stand up for each other but they should NOT be going through this. I can't wait to get my own place. Those girls can just stay with me full time. I'm half tempted to drive to her house when she's getting ready for homecoming cause her dad says he's gonna be there to see her just to give him a piece of my farken mind but no good will come out of it. Lord, bless me with a home fast please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom