grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am turning into a drama queen. Good for nothing wasted day. The appt. was a waste of time. NP seen me . she walked in and started talking crap. She said although we are a pain clinic we dont like to give drugs. I didnt lose weight or stop smoking in the month I have been there and so she wont give pain meds anymore. She wasnt firing me though. I asked her 3 times then what is your plan of action? her reply was a shrug. I said a lot that I cant repeat on here but basically about wasting my time . She encouraged me to go to my dr. because the osteoporosis in their xray is severe. She said someone could just bump my shoulder and break it and my bones are hollow. I did try to make her understand the adrenal hyperplasia is the cause of my weight and bones but she was not a dr. and too stubborn to listen. They did this to me and now throw me to the wolves. Guess I can have that stiff drink now.

Left Symour In. and headed to Milton KY. 2 stores got me 2 cartons of smokes. the Madison In. for lunch meat and a cake for Toms DD. Her BD is tomorrow. She loves strawberry short cake so I got a Louisiana crunch cake. LOL She likes turkey, I bought ham. she hates onions I bought onion rolls .

I did find CB a coat and it looks like a very nice one. Robble brand ski coat.? $4.99 at goodwill . looks brand new . I also found a glass wear ? someone has been using for an ashtray and if I am not mistaken it is carnival glass. candy or fruit bowl maybe. very pretty for 2 bucks. Bought Robert a rock set. LOL Polished semi precious stones and a book telling about them and others. He must of liked it because CB picked it up to look at it and he about had a heart attack.

bad headache , tired and thats all I remember right now.
Oh, DD is meeting and signing papers right now on the new house and old LL busted in on them today. SIL put her out and she stuck her foot in the door screaming , this is my house.
oldest GS is ok. Thinking asthma attack maybe .

Granny I thought if you specifically when I posted that sign pic. Em said she woke up in the middle of the night and said "hardware!"

?? her sign made from hardware ? I love that. My favorite is the stand alone bottle with the white flower and 2 single ropes.

Granny I thought if you specifically when I posted that sign pic. Em said she woke up in the middle of the night and said "hardware!"

?? her sign made from hardware ?  I love that. My favorite is the stand alone bottle with the white flower and 2 single ropes.

I havent been charging enough.

I love crystal. I bought crystal pulls for Toms bathroom when I was using it and thought of taking them but the other rooms all need more and them little suckers were 7 something each.

Jeebus h Roosevelt Christmas.

So. We're looking at houses hubs wants to get some work done on his rock crawler. 2k coming out of savings later..and I'm working some budget fu trying to get savings built back up again cause closing costs if we do find anything...

"Do we have 800 for toterhome parts"?

Whiskey tango out of the blue. Turns out he got the guy to order the parts LAST WEEK.

WELL ITS A GOOD THING THE HOUSE I LIKED HAS ANOTHER INTERESTED PARTY AND IT MAY GO INTO A BIDDING WAR AND WE MAY LOSE OUT.

Blooming heck.

Star, sounds like u need a rolling pin for hus head!

It's my birthday next weekend too. Well, looks like we're not doing anything too ambitious.

Good thing I already bought my present to self...smh. I gave him heck on text though.

"But I told you last week!"
"Uh I don't remember anything about that"
"Maybe the week before"

Ugh. The week before was asking for $1200 for tires for his crawler. STAAAAHP.

Politely reminded him closing costs were not fully covered by the mortgage. And that I was trying to knock down some debts and rebuild savings after we halved it with his truck crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom