grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
stone soup with a nice grass salad
roll.png

Now don't get me wrong I do believe that smoking is bad for my health BUT the whole second hand smoke is BUNK if it was true all of our generation would be full of cancer or dead BECAUSE most of us grew up with a least one parent who smoked.
My dad started smoking at 15. When he was in the Navy, doc showed him a picture of his lungs. See all that white stuff in there? None of that should be there, lungs should be dark. He never forgot that, but it took him til 30 to quit... cold turkey... just stopped. We were joking though, because his job on ship was pipe fitting/welding, and everything he dealt with was full of asbestos. We figured all the tar coating his lungs trapped the asbestos and saved his life!

Quote: not if you really wanted to go...
sad.png

My dad started smoking at 15. When he was in the Navy, doc showed him a picture of his lungs. See all that white stuff in there? None of that should be there, lungs should be dark. He never forgot that, but it took him til 30 to quit... cold turkey... just stopped. We were joking though, because his job on ship was pipe fitting/welding, and everything he dealt with was full of asbestos. We figured all the tar coating his lungs trapped the asbestos and saved his life!

not if you really wanted to go...
sad.png

its my lifeline.

Quote:
I only had some French onion. Cream of mushy would be good, but boys are not fans. Next time it will be cream of chicken and add peas, carrots, corn, onions and green beans... will be Rice Pot Pie, literally!

sounds tastey other then the peas
hide.gif

You can pick them out!

We don't have a fall break. They get a couple days for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas... oops, WINTER break (but it's really Christmas break).

Quote:
I only had some French onion. Cream of mushy would be good, but boys are not fans. Next time it will be cream of chicken and add peas, carrots, corn, onions and green beans... will be Rice Pot Pie, literally!

sounds tastey other then the peas
hide.gif

You can pick them out!

We don't have a fall break. They get a couple days for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas... oops, WINTER break (but it's really Christmas break).

same here pretty much but then they (school boards) need to save some day in case of snow storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom