grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just irritates me that  there  Official Organizations are NO LONGER willing to take your word for who the parents are  and in the case of IYAK  are farking SLOW on getting the paper work actually completed  and mailed back to owner and listed on their site. 

Same here same here, paper work takes forever :barnie
We do plant machinery training etc so you do all the paper work for the candidates send it off to the awarding body and it takes them weeks to process it! In the meantime candidates are on your back because they don't have the certification etc.

Company   Tom's daughter and her family

Thanks Twist as long as she is ok :highfive:

Quote:
any time dear
thumbsup.gif
glad I could actually help for a change

I've not been for quite a while now as Scott has taught Charlie how to drive so I'm retired for now. They have been taking it turns driving over the summer. Really though Charlie's had is dad driving him most of the time!! I'm sure once the weather gets colder I will be reinstated as driver for scott :D

I've not been for quite a while now as Scott has taught Charlie how to drive so I'm retired for now. They have been taking it turns driving over the summer. Really though Charlie's had is dad driving him most of the time!! I'm sure once the weather gets colder I will be reinstated as driver for scott
big_smile.png

lol then enjoy your semi-retirement until the young recruit is sidelined and then the reliable on is desired once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom