grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
dirt
idunno.gif
her social security # is 1
hide.gif
and sneaking off to bed now or exit stage right

RUN run very fast ! Or at least a brisk walk.

I still have and use rotery phones. and on them is pound and redial. LOL Never been on twitter and dont have a clue what it is.

I didn't think rotary phones worked any more. Thought it was all digital. Funny how we still "dial" a phone, even when we press buttons.

Twitter is a chat type thingy, uses limited words. You have to get an account, kind of like being on byc, but less interesting. I don't do Twitter, but they talk about it on the news all the time... tell you what is trending... popular... Everybody's got something to say!

I didn't think rotary phones worked any more. Thought it was all digital. Funny how we still "dial" a phone, even when we press buttons.

Twitter is a chat type thingy, uses limited words. You have to get an account, kind of like being on byc, but less interesting. I don't do Twitter, but they talk about it on the news all the time... tell you what is trending... popular... Everybody's got something to say!

like FB ? dont sound interesting. Yes, the old phones still work. LOL They have a slide on them for tone or pulse. you want tone. Everyone should have one in case of power outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom