Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nations of northern Europe are tired of working so that those of southern Europe don't have to work.

Germany has this dream that is a nightmare for the rest of Europe. Social welfare programs and unrestricted immigration policies are drawing people out of the Mideast into Europe. They then live off of the system and hold up in ghettos. They have different values and there is a clash of cultures.

The British were smart; they kept their own currency. Exiting will be so much easier that way. Hopefully, it work out for all concerned.

I think its way way worse than a culture clash. They have thier own law, Sharia law, and they do not plan on changing to the country to which they immigrate. Not all followers of Islam follow Sharia law, but a large percentage does. If uou are caught NOT followingvSharia law, you are paying with your life
Just the laws on women makes it craxy. Rape is blamed on the woman because she tempted the rapist. Not even civilized. Animals have to control their sex lives.
I tried downloading a link and cant do it.

Yes, the cultures are not very compatible. If they want to live that way, that is their business, but they need to do it in their own land. I prefer they do their beheadings and bombings in their own country.

The situation will not change until the women stand up and say "this is wrong." Frankly, I do not see that happening in the near future.

I cannot fathom how mass murder came to be an act of religious piety?

Yes, the cultures are not very compatible.  If they want to live that way, that is their business, but they need to do it in their own land.  I prefer they do their beheadings and bombings in their own country.

The situation will not change until the women stand up and say "this is wrong."  Frankly, I do not see that happening in the near future.

I cannot fathom how mass murder came to be an act of religious

Its BS. It's not of God. It's orchestrated by the ruler of this world. I have a friend who thinks our leaders should sit with their lunatics, and work out agreemen5. How you gonna do thisvwhen they are prepared and looking forward to dieing. What can you take away from them? We would gave better luck negotiating with a rattle snake.

I thought the UK would be better off if they left the EU too, but I didn't get a vote. I think the EU will fall apart eventually. What kind of 'EU' is it without the UK anyway?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom