Great Pyrenees Pups

CUDA

Songster
11 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Michigan
I am taking reservations for pure GP pups that were born almost 2 weeks ago. These don't have papers, but come from working stock, and will be raised on a chicken yard. They won't be available to pick up until they are 8 to 10 weeks old minimum, and I won't ship dogs so you will have to come pick them up. I am located in Southern Michigan. I have males and females available at this time, but contact me for more info, and availability. There will be a 100.00 deposit required, which is non-refundable if you change your mind. I will add picture soon, as I they will have their eyes open in the next few days. Please contact me via pm for more information, or to work out the details. I'm adding a pic of the sire, and the dam with day old pups to start with, but will add more pics as they grow up. These dogs are not house dogs, they need to go to homes where they have room to roam, and preferably farms as that is what these dogs are bred for. Thanks.

Stop I want one but my BF won't let me. Maybe I can sneak one. I want a boy. Is your price fixed since you don't have papers.
big_smile.png
I got my little girl with no papers for 150 here is a picture of her. Ignore the black spot as she went under my car trying to stop a dangerous grasshopper
LL

Yes, the price is what it is. You will be hard pressed to find as good of chicken bred dog in this area for this price, and it's a small investment to protect your fowl if you have as much into them as I do lol. By the time they get old enough to let go, they will already have an huge start on their training with fowl, which is worth more than any papers IMO. I still have both females and males available right now BTW.

I may be contacting you next year if you plan on having any more litters.

When you say 'no papers,' do you mean the dogs simply haven't been registered (ie: you know the bloodlines, including health, etc.), or they are ineligible for registration for some other reason?

I am in the process of buying a Pyrenees puppy. I'm not buying from a breeder but the guy says the dog is purebred. Can anyone tell me if this dog looks purebred to you. Never seen a dog at 5 wks with a pink nose and blue eyes like this so I wasn't for sure.

Back
Top Bottom