Guess on breed an gender???

sharebear840

In the Brooder
Jun 22, 2015
Central Texas
Ive got 3 chickens i need opinions on. Ive got a blue ameraucana who i think an hope is a girl, but I'd like ya'lls opinion. Then I have 2 I think are barred rocks, but are the legs the right color to be barred rocks. An im not sure if the small one is male or female. The blue ameraucana is 8 weeks an the other 2 are 7 weeks. TIA
boy or girl??

boy or girl??

I agree, the Blue Ameraucanas looks like a pullet. She is very pretty.
smile.png

The other two look like crosses or else pure Cuckoo Marans, as their legs are not yellow. Marans are pretty awesome and lay gorgeous dark brown eggs. However, both the marans look like roosters.

Yay thats great the ameraucana is a hen. An having cuckoo marans is awesome to but that means I have 3 roosters an one hen lol. Luckly I got 52 chicks last week so I will have some hens. Hopefully the boys can be nice to each other until the new girls are bigger, cause I really dont want to get rid of them :)

I agree, the Blue Ameraucana looks like a pullet. She is very pretty.
smile.png

The other two look like crosses or else pure Cuckoo Marans, as their legs are not yellow. Marans are pretty awesome and lay gorgeous dark brown eggs. However, both the marans look like roosters.
I agree with GitaBooks.

Back
Top Bottom