Guess When BYC's Kiki Will Reach 150,000 Messages!

Pics
Oh @Kiki! I'm tagging you so you'll post one more message to get closer to your new year's resolution of 150,000 messages.

I also want a excuse to tell people I'm browsing BYC on Windows XP and that this PS/2 membrane keyboard is terrible.
That's why you need switches. MX reds and knockoff mx clears

20231008_131341.jpg
20231007_140700.jpg

I've got to look into that. I've wanted to replace the main keyboard I use (Lenovo NetVista thingy). It's not terrible but not great. The one I have for my old devices that use a dedicated keyboard port is terrible for typing though.
mechanicals aren't as sp[endy as they used to be at the entry level. They are STILL spendy for good ones, but you can find them on amazon with Chinesium switches for 30-40. Even those ar ebetter than a membrane

mechanicals aren't as sp[endy as they used to be at the entry level. They are STILL spendy for good ones, but you can find them on amazon with Chinesium switches for 30-40. Even those ar ebetter than a membrane
If you see a good one let me know or send the link here, please. I've got some money saved up and can probably afford a bit of Chinesium.

Back
Top Bottom