Ended HALLOWEEN FOWL COSTUME CONTEST ~ HALLOWEEN HAL 2015 CONTEST #3

Really? Thank you Sally! :) I'd hate to have made Ginger that angry for no reason lol. I've never gotten a dirty look from her until last night. She was like, "You have got to be kidding me!" Lol hope she's forgiven me by now.

Last edited:
CONTEST IS CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRIES!

A PANEL OF JUDGES WILL DETERMINE THE WINNERS
ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 7th 2015
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

These are adorable creations! However as judges we must unfortunately disqualify the following entries as the contest was for ACTIVE members of the HALLOWEEN HAL only. *see rules on Original Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveschickens28

images
Brownie as superman

images
suzy q as a flower girl

chicken+sweater+2.jpg
HANNA AS A LITTLE HUMAN GiRL

Jellybean the hunny bee :)

Toby, one of my Dominique brothers at the Halloween party tonight.

0.jpg

Taking a break drinking hard cider.

did my post get entered in to the costume contest? I cant tell if it did.

Your are welcome to join BYC Hatchalongs! Here is the HAL section of BYC! HATCHALONGS

Last edited:

1st PRIZE @bantambury
bantambury
this is my little dutch bantam, Enid, modeling our adorable hand-made floral vest and clothesline costume. I made the close line band out of an old headband which i covered with shredded fake leaves to look like grass. then i used some Popsicle sticks and string to make the clothes line, and i made little shirts out of fabric. the mini laundry basket just adds to her look :)

2nd Prize @chickendreams24
chickendreams24
Hey everyone finished my entry not as good as I was hoping for ended up having to photograph and rangle the very irritated chicken myself. Lol.
Note to self: measure the height of the chicken next time, poor Ginger was tripping over the legs. And I never did get the hat on her.
These are the two best pictures of Ginger as a scarecrow. You might imagine that she wasn't thrilled. Next time I'll get help.
smile.png

900x900px-LL-fff38c5a_IMG_20151104_020231215.jpeg

Here I have added a photo of the costume not on Ginger so the details and hat(which would have to have been glued on her head to make it stay there) can be seen.
900x900px-LL-b3a431bd_1446625179820688878159.jpeg

I sewed all the items from scrap material and added the straw details myself. As can hopefully be seen from the photos I made overalls with a front pocket that has straw spilling out and a shirt with attached arms and hands. There is also straw out the bottom of the pants and the hat.

Congratulations.gif

@MyPetChicken
please message winners and include me so that I can mark them off when they receive their winnings,
Thank you for your donations!​

Yay!!!!!! Thank you guys! I can't wait to see what I'll get you guys are all going to have to help me figure it out. You can't see it but I'm doing the happy dance! And to top it off today was my first dozen day too/ that's right a full dozen eggs in a day and I got a new layer today too either my buff silkie or my self blue oegb but idk which... And no egg cartons lol ran out yesterday. But I don't care! :) :) :) congratulations to all the other winners! And thank you for allowing us the opportunity.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom