HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

I realized that October disappeared and I never even updated about the hatch (or participated in the games). Out of 10 Ancona eggs that went into lock down, only 1 hatched. No clue what happened, the others were moving/alive, but never absorbed their yolk to hatch. So we have a singleton working on becoming a house duck. The Welsh Harlequins have moved to the outdoor coop with the big ones. The brooder still has a chicken who has some sort of leg injury, she walks with an over exaggerated step, almost like she can't feel her foot. So much going on, so little time...
Sorry about the Ancona but I'm sure it'll make a great house duck!!

I realized that October disappeared and I never even updated about the hatch (or participated in the games). Out of 10 Ancona eggs that went into lock down, only 1 hatched. No clue what happened, the others were moving/alive, but never absorbed their yolk to hatch. So we have a singleton working on becoming a house duck. The Welsh Harlequins have moved to the outdoor coop with the big ones. The brooder still has a chicken who has some sort of leg injury, she walks with an over exaggerated step, almost like she can't feel her foot. So much going on, so little time...
Sorry the hatch didn't go very well.

Sorry to hear the hatch didn't turn out as good as hoped...hatches keep a person guessing! Can he little ducky and chickie get along and be buddies, or does that work? I'm not familiar with ducks.

Sorry to hear the hatch didn't turn out as good as hoped...hatches keep a person guessing!  Can he little ducky and chickie get along and be buddies, or does that work? I'm not familiar with ducks.

Well the chicken is a full grown hen. I want to wait until the duckling is a little bigger before putting them together.

FOWL Pumpkin Eating photo Contest CLICK HERE

winners.jpg

First Place goes to @CuzChickens​

winning a $50 Amazon gift certificate​
2nd Place goes to @Backyard Hobby​

winning River's Edge Hand Painted Rooster Wine Bottle Holder

3rd Place goes to @mrskalka​

Winning a 2017 BYC Calendar donated by BYC

Congratulations!
Congratulations to the winners!! Fantastic entries everyone!!

Fall/Autumn Poultry PHOTO Contest CLICK HERE

winners.jpg

First Place - @Cre8tivechik​

Prize: The Chicken Swing by @MyPetChicken

Second Place - @suwahsen​

Prize: 2nd Place Prize Stainless Wire Egg Basket by @MyPetChicken

Third Place - @suwahsen​

Prize: 3rd Place Prize Poultry Watering Nipples by @MyPetChicken

Congratulations to the Winners!​

Thank You @MyPetChicken for the prize donations!​

Back
Top Bottom