Happy Chicken Mama

Griffin2020

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2021
I have been raising chickens for just over a year, and currently have a flock of 19. I have one Chocolate Cuckoo English Oprington roo, one Buff Orpington hen, 4 Australorp hens, one Black Split to Chocolate Orpington hen, one True Blue Whiting hen, one True Green Whiting hen, 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte hens, 6 Rhode Island Red pullets, and 2 pullets sired by my roo and hatched by my Buff hen...but not sure if the eggs were the BSC Orp hen (we had been collecting her eggs for the Buff who went broody). I love sitting with my flock with my coffee in the morning. We feed a local nonGMO layer feed, as well as superworms, waxworms, mealworms, etc. Adding chick pics to see if anyone can help identify the hen that laid them...
20210607_174241.jpg
20210529_181852.jpg
20210529_181833.jpg

I have been raising chickens for just over a year, and currently have a flock of 19. I have one Chocolate Cuckoo English Oprington roo, one Buff Orpington hen, 4 Australorp hens, one Black Split to Chocolate Orpington hen, one True Blue Whiting hen, one True Green Whiting hen, 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte hens, 6 Rhode Island Red pullets, and 2 pullets sired by my roo and hatched by my Buff hen...but not sure if the eggs were the BSC Orp hen (we had been collecting her eggs for the Buff who went broody). I love sitting with my flock with my coffee in the morning. We feed a local nonGMO layer feed, as well as superworms, waxworms, mealworms, etc. Adding chick pics to see if anyone can help identify the hen that laid them...View attachment 2711936View attachment 2711938View attachment 2711939
Welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom