Has anyone else read the fiction novel 'Fresh Eggs'? A MUST READ!!!!!

I just could not help but feel a little 'kinship' with the child Rhea. Her love for her chickens, and their love for her in return was touching. I feel very strongly towards how layer chickens are mistreated.....or any animal for that matter.....and her behavior in the book is priceless.

I hope you like it.......don't banish me if you don't
tongue.png

GREAT BUY BTW!!!! Shipping is atrocious.

roll.png
I just ordered it as well.
big_smile.png
I love me a good book. Can't wait to discuss it with you guys afterwards.
smile.png
I got it for a dollar and payed 6.99 for priority shipping. I can't stand to wait on a book I ordered. *lol*

Soo. That swap thread sounds interesting. Is there on going on right now? Sounds addictive.
yippiechickie.gif
pop.gif

Well, there is an egg swap starting soon, but the Whatchagot Swap is on the 15th.

Its on the Everything Else BST Forum.

Last edited:
I really liked it. There were some great themes - how agriculture has changed in the last 50 years, political changes, how small farmers are being squeezed and exploited from every side, gentrification/suburbanization of rural areas, father/daughter generational conflicts, stepfamilys, and of course love.

Now I want to find that Persian book about birds.

Wow! I am so happy that I ordered it! It's awesome. I am almost through (I think at chapter 21) and I can't put it down!!
big_smile.png
Thanks for posting this and letting us know about this neat novel.

My 47 cent used book came. I am now starting it. I am only on the first 10 pages.

Anyone interested in a 'book club' type discussion and we can go chapter by chapter with thoughts and impressions? (without the adult content)

Back
Top Bottom