Hatch along! Come pick an egg

Wow, that's awesome Blue Cypress matches their name!

How's Atlas? Still shrugging? 🤣
Atlas is almost there. Wait for it what for it and ..... She's here with feathered feet and everything! Yay!! She is a red one with red peach fuzz on her feet. Hmmm.... Dad is probably the Rhode Island Red I have - Buddy.

:jumpy how's the hatching coming along? Come on out to play little chickies! :ya
Daisy is coming along nicely. She is taking her sweet old time though. She is still alive and peeping very well. Can't wait for her to hatch.
She is starting to zip so it shouldn't be much longer before she hatches to.

Blue Cypress was cheering them on all night long. Peep, Peep, Peep, Peep!!! She/he was laying its head down on the eggs because she knew that the chicks are getting ready to hatch out of those eggs!!

As for the other eggs. I am seeing some more action in 48, 15, 4, and one pip in 11!! This is so exciting!!

With 55 eggs in the incubator you are more and more likely to have chicks discide to hatch early!!

Also, I put some chicken feed, and mixed with water in a little creamer cup and Blue Cypress is eating it and wanting to teach Atlas Otto about eating but he's sleeping! He looks sooo tired - the poor little guy!!

Atlas is almost there. Wait for it what for it and ..... She's here with feathered feet and everything! Yay!! She is a red one with red peach fuzz on her feet. Hmmm.... Dad is probably the Rhode Island Red I have - Buddy.

Daisy is coming along nicely. She is taking her sweet old time though. She is still alive and peeping very well. Can't wait for her to hatch.
She is starting to zip so it shouldn't be much longer before she hatches to.

Blue Cypress was cheering them on all night long. Peep, Peep, Peep, Peep!!! She/he was laying its head down on the eggs because she knew that the chicks are getting ready to hatch out of those eggs!!

As for the other eggs. I am seeing some more action in 48, 15, 4, and one pip in 11!! This is so exciting!!

With 55 eggs in the incubator you are more and more likely to have chicks discide to hatch early!!

Also, I put some chicken feed, and mixed with water in a little creamer cup and Blue Cypress is eating it and wanting to teach Atlas Otto about eating but he's sleeping! He looks sooo tired - the poor little guy!!
Atlas got the fuzzy feet!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy 😃
Take a rest you cute little chickie, there will be plenty of time for eating with Blue Cypress later 🥰

Back
Top Bottom