Hatch-Along - Setting eggs week of Feb 4th..anyone else?

Yep, classroom coop! I'm an ag teacher and we had an old pig pen that wasn't being used, left by a previous ag teacher. Nesting box and a couple of egg donations later...we are starting our own coop!!! Hoping the eggs will pay for the bedding/feed. Any additional eggs produced during the "busy" season will hopefully be donated to one of the local food banks.

Here's hoping it's a successful project! :D

Yep, classroom coop! I'm an ag teacher and we had an old pig pen that wasn't being used, left by a previous ag teacher. Nesting box and a couple of egg donations later...we are starting our own coop!!! Hoping the eggs will pay for the bedding/feed. Any additional eggs produced during the "busy" season will hopefully be donated to one of the local food banks.

Love it!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that. :)

Back
Top Bottom