Hatch Rehabiliation Centers

Eggseronious

Songster
14 Years
Mar 6, 2008
East Tennessee
Selecting a hatching rehab center is one of the most important and difficult decisions you will make in your lifetime.
old.gif
Few of us know what to look for in a quality rehab program and not all hatch rehabilitation centers are alike. Each hatch rehab has its own program options, moderator and staff qualifications, credentials, cost, and effectiveness.

Asking appropriate questions when you call a hatch rehab for information is important and you should expect to receive clear answers.

Before you make any decisions-ask questions and get the facts! Before you hatch!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh yes! Hatchhol and incubation addiction is a disease that progresses through predictable stages. It takes a trained incubatomist professional, often a doctor specializing in addiction cures, to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the most appropriate treatment.

A hatch rehabilitation treatment center should offer a variety of treatment programs that meet individual needs. Programs may include inpatient, residential, outpatient, and/or short-stay options.

The difference between inpatient and a residential treatment center is that inpatient services are provided by a licensed doctor, while residential programs usually do not meet the same rigorous standards of medical care and most moderators can be very helpful.

The length of stay depends on the severity and stage of the disease and whether the patients are day 18 or not!
old.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
The first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem.

My name is Dee and I am a hatchaholic.
pop.gif
jumpy.gif

I tried rehab once but after two days I checked myself out. My family is threatening to have an intervention.
barnie.gif

"The number you have reached is not in service at this time. Please check the number and dial again."

:|

"Why, no, Officer, there aren't 3 incubators full of eggs in my house."

cool.png

"Oh no postman... I have no idea what those are in the mail, someone obviously thought I was out of eggs"...

I'm brand new to hatching and after my first hatch this week I'm addicted... My husband calls me the chicken lady...

We have a large and growing denial gap when it comes to hatch abuse and brooding in this country.
hit.gif
Tell tell signs are one starts hatching specific breeds and frequent stops at the feed dealer. The denial gap really grows at this stage.
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom