Hatching Eggs - $4 and up - Cream Legbars, Sulmtalers, Silver Laced Wyandottes

cjwaldon

Crowing
8 Years
Sep 11, 2011
Missouri, USA
My Coop
My Coop
I am offering hatching eggs from the following breeds. Egg prices are as marked. Feel free to mix and match breeds. There is no minimum order. The (#) is the max number that can be shipped at one time. I only ship eggs that are 4 days old or less. I require a 50% nonrefundable deposit paid via Paypal before I can secure a ship date.

Crested Cream Legbar (18) - $4
Silver Laced Wyandottes (6) - $4
Norwegian Jaerhon (6) - $4
Sulmtaler (8) - $9

Shipping is additional:
Up to 6 eggs: $10
Up to 20 Eggs: $16

And you know the blah, blah, I'm not responsible for your hatch for any number of reasons beyond my control. I check my eggs regulary for fertility. I do not replace or refund if you have a bad hatch. However, if the the box arrives damaged, broken eggs, etc, I will replace for additional shipping. Photos must be provided of the unopened box and of the eggs after unpacking.

so it would be $16 shipping for the 18 cream legbars...or..?

Last edited:
Hi, checking to see if there is availability for 1 dozen Cream Legbar eggs. Please let me know when they might be available.

Thanks,
Kris

Hi Candace,

I saw your next ship date was the 29th for crested cream legbars for someone. Can I somehow secure the next ship date for a dozen? I'm not sure what the process is other than the 50% down you require. Let me know. Thanks!

Amy

Back
Top Bottom