HATCHING EGGS FOR ORIENTAL ASIAN GAMEFOWL. SHAMO, THAI, ASIL, BRAZILIAN

Just got some stock that came indirectly from Jim Zook. They supposedly produced a 12 pounder . Love to see some pictures of your birds

Just got some stock that came indirectly from Jim Zook. They supposedly produced a 12 pounder . Love to see some pictures of your birds
Yeah, I doubt mine is going to be that big and tall though..... I think his mother was from an unproven Shamo hen so he wasn't a product of line breeding but we will see, I do hope he takes most of his dad's trait though. The seller showed me a video of my Shamo's dad and he is monster! The dad came from a known established giant Shamo line.

They here in the States?
The person I got mine from is in The States, he owns a farm and breeds them and says he's been into chicken keeping for 20 years or so....... I'm not sure if the 3 foot giant Shamo is a product of his own personal line or if he got it from another breeder but he has a few O Shamo, Thai, Ga Noi, naked necks, etc. I think his prices starts at around $500 for grown rooster/hen and that does not include shipping, his bigger O Shamo's will probably cost a lot more, I don't know. If you are interested in trying to produce giant Shamo with good genetics then you'd probably want to get in contact with him, he seems legit as in someone who knows his stuff.

Last edited:
The person I got mine from is in The States, he owns a farm and breeds them and says he's been into chicken keeping for 20 years or so....... I'm not sure if the 3 foot giant Shamo is a product of his own personal line or if he got it from another breeder but he has a few O Shamo, Thai, Ga Noi, naked necks, etc. I think his prices starts at around $500 for grown rooster/hen and that does not include shipping, his bigger O Shamo's will probably cost a lot more, I don't know. If you are interested in trying to produce giant Shamo with good genetics then you'd probably want to get in contact with him, he seems legit as in someone who knows his stuff.
What state is he in?

Back
Top Bottom