LuckyMotherhen

Songster
5 Years
Dec 13, 2018
This is going to sound strange but I'm guessing that most of you know how rare it is for a coturnix Quail to go broody
Well my Quail did!
And I was just wondering while making tea...what if you could finish incubating eggs in a teapot, I mean I ran and got my thermometer and the teapot that had been sitting on a cold table for an hour was averaging about 104f (40c) and like if I made a heat pack and put it in the teapot with a tea cosy I bet it would stay warm all day tbh, what do you guys think? This was a bit of a shower thought!:lau:barnie:fl

This is going to sound strange but I'm guessing that most of you know how rare it is for a coturnix Quail to go broody
Well my Quail did!
And I was just wondering while making tea...what if you could finish incubating eggs in a teapot, I mean I ran and got my thermometer and the teapot that had been sitting on a cold table for an hour was averaging about 104f (40c) and like if I made a heat pack and put it in the teapot with a tea cosy I bet it would stay warm all day tbh, what do you guys think? This was a bit of a shower thought!:lau:barnie:fl
You could try it but I don't think you'd have very good results...but stranger contraptions have been used.

Back
Top Bottom