Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif
Have a new Juv pair of chickens going to be coming my way
Oh whatcha getting?

I found shipped turkey eggs terrible. I'm afraid to do it again. All my turkey eggs are going under hens or to a friend that has the brinsea cabinet for total humidity control.

They just could not get out of their shells and would smother. Clears and early quitters I just see as part f the hazards of shipped eggs but chicks that die trying to get out of the egg break my heart. Cpl tried to teach me a method for keeping that from happening and that did not work either.

I have heard that shipped polish work best I you with and adjust humidity accordingly. I actually watched them like they were silkie eggs and they were OK. Not perfect but didn't loose em in lockdown.

For those of you that have cream leg bars how often do they lay? I'm not sure if both my girls are laying. I'm afraid 2 girls will not give me 6 eggs in 4 days.

I found shipped turkey eggs terrible. I'm afraid to do it again. All my turkey eggs are going under hens or to a friend that has the brinsea cabinet for total humidity control.

They just could not get out of their shells and would smother. Clears and early quitters I just see as part f the hazards of shipped eggs but chicks that die trying to get out of the egg break my heart. Cpl tried to teach me a method for keeping that from happening and that did not work either.

I have heard that shipped polish work best I you with and adjust humidity accordingly. I actually watched them like they were silkie eggs and they were OK. Not perfect but didn't loose em in lockdown.

For those of you that have cream leg bars how often do they lay? I'm not sure if both my girls are laying. I'm afraid 2 girls will not give me 6 eggs in 4 days.
Mine lay practically every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom