Have y'all seen Terrielacy's stuff???

I've been making a quilt for my king size bed for 2 years now.
lol.png
It's in my closet half way done. I'm guessing in about 2-3 years I'll have it on my bed.

Very nice work terri, I too need to get back to sewing. I am planning on making the kids all jean quilts for Christmas. I hope I have enough jeans. LOL I like the potholders, that's something someone can always use.

Quote:
It's there!
smile.png
In the Potholder Section.

Uh Oh!!!! I don't think you had the potholders up when I bought my apron. I might have to save up for some pot holders now!!!
ya.gif

I barely EVER use pretty potholders for potholders. I don't want to mess them up.

If they're ugly then use them, if they're pretty then decorate with them.

That's funny. I never put hangers on my potholders. I sell a lot of them at craft fairs and people always ask me why no hanger.
I tell them that
"If you have a hanger, you will hang it and you won't use it. Now I didn't spend all this time shopping for insulated stuffing for you to just hang it. I want you to use it!"

LOL! It's like those pretty candles that I just know you all have stuffed somewhere in boxes and will NEVER use!
lol.png

I'm going to have to seriously consider how to incorporate those precious duckling potholders into my home . . . . I'm in the middle of putting our new house together, so I'm sure I'll find some way to justify them! Much to my husband's chagrin! He's already a little peaved at me for requesting he bid on an egg scale for me for Christmas! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom