Have you ever heard of this breed?

Anna_MN

Chirping
8 Years
Dec 4, 2011
Princeton, MN
A guy came to my house the other day to buy a couple roosters from me. He said that the breed of chicken he raises is called "Tetris". I have never heard of them before and when I tried to do a google search, no pictures came up. Has anyone heard of this breed before?

is that how he spelled it? i wouldn't know, i just google stuff too, but it's not on feathersite, at least with that spelling

Tetra tint... I think it is a sex link. It is an off white bird. Search that one
The tetra tint according with Mt Healthy catalog is: "a cross between a Rhode Island male and a Leghorn female, producing cream colores or tinted eggs". The bird is described as mostly white with at times some brown or even black hightlights. In the catalog the hen in the picture looks llike a off white leghorn.

Thanks for the info! He even wrote it down for me as "Tetris" to search and learn about them. He told me they laid brown eggs. Interesting to know!

That's kind of funny. May be a Tetris is a chicken with red and blue squares on it's feathers?
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom