Headbangers Anonymous

Too much touching and head banging for my taste. I will gladly sit back and just enjoy the music. I do not need the accompanying headache that comes from head banging.
That’s a good point too. I’m old now so I usually just hang in the back and enjoy it 🤣 I used to try to be front row or middle but then you just get shoved around or kicked in the head by crowd surfers hahaha not enjoyable at all!

That’s a good point too. I’m old now so I usually just hang in the back and enjoy it 🤣 I used to try to be front row or middle but then you just get shoved around or kicked in the head by crowd surfers hahaha not enjoyable at all!

Old man here also. Last mosh pit I got into was at a Testament show.
Twisted at the knee but foot stayed planted. Went down and 3 gentlemen helped me get back up and out of it. I'm a sideliner now, I felt like I got ran over by a truck.

Twisted at the knee but foot stayed planted. Went down and 3 gentlemen helped me get back up and out of it. I'm a sideliner now, I felt like I got ran over by a truck.
I love how everyone in these scenes usually helps. It’s awesome. Not awesome about your injury though!

Dawg isn't old. She's a baby. If you've been to a Testament show you're a thrash kid, so you're a similar vintage to me.

Back
Top Bottom