Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lemon-Drop

Let Your Light Shine ~ Matthew 5:16 🤍✝️
Mar 5, 2021
Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hedgehogs - adorable, thorny jellybeans with a wide variety of temperaments, colors, and shapes.

I didn't see a thread dedicated to hedgehogs, so I thought I'd start one!

This is mainly for hedgehog owners, to share pictures, stories, and ask questions about hedgehogs.

Non-hedgehog owners can, of course, post on here too! You’re definitely welcome! And you might be convinced to become a hedgehog owner. Just try and keep it hedgehog related. :D

Rules:
As always, follow the BYC rules
Keep it hedgehog related as much as possible
No hedgehog haters allowed
Have fun!

Either:
hedgehog come at me bro GIF

Or settle in!
hedgehog GIF

My family had a hedgehog (I’ll just say mine for simplicities sake) but she unfortunately had WHS and didn’t live long. She was very sweet. I miss her so much.

I’m going to get a new hedgehog soon, though.

We're going to get another hedgehog from Briar Patch Hedgehogs. Hedgie came from that breeder, and even though she had WHS (Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome, a degenerative neurological issue with no cure that results in death), the breeder was very apologetic, and takes good care of her hedgehogs, good communication, etc. and we overall had a great experience. I would recommend them to any people interested in a hedgehog.

This is our favorite, but she's already pending, so we'll see if we can get her.
1657042918144.png

Here are the other ones we're considering.
1657043156941.png

1657043206689.png

Back
Top Bottom