Hello All!

CluckItRanch

Chirping
Oct 18, 2023
I finally became a member of BYC after being on here for a couple of years. Thought I’d finally say hello from south Texas!

I’ve been a chicken tender for almost 3 years now. Chicken math got me and then we graduated into Avian Algebra. I just got PT tested about a month ago and counted 93 birds in total. Mostly chickens but also some Sabastapol Geese and some ducks too.

Breeds. well lol. I have a lot but my heart lies with bearded, floofy and feather footed. I love my feathered friends. They bring me so much joy.

I am at home now and have been for the last couple of years doing homestead stuff, markets and my website where I also do weather resistant signs for outdoors, utility aprons and of course kitchen towels and pot holders. I also love to garden and can stuff.

I’ve always love the FB group and this place because well I’ve learned everything I know from all of you on here!!

I finally became a member of BYC after being on here for a couple of years. Thought I’d finally say hello from south Texas!

I’ve been a chicken tender for almost 3 years now. Chicken math got me and then we graduated into Avian Algebra. I just got PT tested about a month ago and counted 93 birds in total. Mostly chickens but also some Sabastapol Geese and some ducks too.

Breeds. well lol. I have a lot but my heart lies with bearded, floofy and feather footed. I love my feathered friends. They bring me so much joy.

I am at home now and have been for the last couple of years doing homestead stuff, markets and my website where I also do weather resistant signs for outdoors, utility aprons and of course kitchen towels and pot holders. I also love to garden and can stuff.

I’ve always love the FB group and this place because well I’ve learned everything I know from all of you on here!!
Welcome into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom