Hello from NE WV

KatieWV

In the Brooder
Sep 4, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I'm fairly new to chickens, being that we got our first flock in March of 2020. I have raised several clutches with mamas now, though, so not sure many would consider me new.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Between 24-30 as it's always fluctuating.

(3) What breeds do you have? Light Brahma, Mystic Maran, Cochin, Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Lavander Buff, Speckled Sussex, Easter Eggers, and some others...

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Watching them graze and interact. And eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I have seven kids, homeschool, and love being in nature.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My husband and I have been in business (blacksmith/welder) for over 15 years and we homeschool our seven children.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Google, and I have been coming here since I got chickens just to get answers... today is the first time I created a log in.

Back
Top Bottom