Hello from Oklahoma

Hi from Cushing!

I'm not new, but am returning. I couldn't remember my login info and don't have access to the email address I had used so I'm starting over. It's been a few years (5+) since I've been here.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? This will be my second time having chickens. I've ordered a coop and am waiting for it to arrive.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? None at the moment. I want to get at least five hens. I haven't decided if I want a rooster. The coop I've ordered is big enough to have more though.

(3) What breeds do you have?
N/A

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I think they are fun to watch and enjoy getting fresh eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Reading, exercising and I'm a member of the Rebel Badge Club... for just a few things.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. At home it is my husband, our middle son and myself. When our youngest was in school he was involved in 4-H and showed our chickens at the county fair.
Welcome back. My opinion...roosters make every flock way better.

Back
Top Bottom