Hello from Pennsylvania!

fangedknight

Crowing
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Schuylkill County , Pennsylvania
Hey all! Newbie here!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi, my boyfriend and I are working on our first chicken coop! I'm planning on getting Silver Laced Wyandottes (not sure if I want to get some goldens as well)

I'm happy to be here! So thanks for having me!

Hey all! Newbie here!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi, my boyfriend and I are working on our first chicken coop! I'm planning on getting Silver Laced Wyandottes (not sure if I want to get some goldens as well)

I'm happy to be here! So thanks for having me!

Welcome to BYC!

Have you actually started the coop yet?
There are great coop "ideas" on this site.

Hi newbie, I am an oldie. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. Maybe you could get some of each, and decide later which you like most.

Thanks guys!

Kiki, we actually started by dismantling an old coop that I found on Facebook for free. It's not much but it's a start. We're planning on salvaging what we can of it and then building it up from there. My boyfriend's drawing out ideas and figuring out the math right now but we want to make it so we can have about 20 chickens comfortably

Diva, I was thinking about that actually, I know I can get both easily I'm just wondering about the possible genetics if some of them cross and what I might end up with

welcome-byc.gif

I say get both also, I'm all for mixed flocks. And if they cross-breed, they'll still be Wyandottes just maybe some interesting colored ones.

It's nice to have you here, good luck with all your plans!

G’Day from down under fangedknight
frow.gif
Welcome!

Best wishes to you and your new feathered family when they arrive.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom