Mochitheduck

In the Brooder
Mar 1, 2023
California
Howdy! I’m Gabi, the proud mom of two happy khaki Campbell ducks, Mochi and Macchiato. And I can’t say I’m the ordinary duck mom. I’m in my senior year of highshool, with a passion for all things that involve farm animals. I grew up with ducks yet once they passed, we never got any new ones. :( My dad swore to never have any ducks again. So, being the rebellious teen I am, I bought two baby ducklings in secret. I scrounged up all my spare change and bought the cheapest ducks I could from an online hatchery. They just so happened to be 2 males and I had no clue what breed they would be. Yet here they are. They have half an acre to roam, with a giant pool and lots of yummy veggies to eat. They’ve had humble beginnings, from being shipped in a tiny metzer farms box, to now enjoying bananas slices in the sun. I can’t wait to learn new things and get to know everyone in this wonderful community. :)
Much love from Momo and Mac.

Attachments

• 6A4CF9E6-5384-4248-945C-52591BBAA0D7.jpeg
    6A4CF9E6-5384-4248-945C-52591BBAA0D7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Howdy! I’m Gabi, the proud mom of two happy khaki Campbell ducks, Mochi and Macchiato. And I can’t say I’m the ordinary duck mom. I’m in my senior year of highshool, with a passion for all things that involve farm animals. I grew up with ducks yet once they passed, we never got any new ones. :( My dad swore to never have any ducks again. So, being the rebellious teen I am, I bought two baby ducklings in secret. I scrounged up all my spare change and bought the cheapest ducks I could from an online hatchery. They just so happened to be 2 males and I had no clue what breed they would be. Yet here they are. They have half an acre to roam, with a giant pool and lots of yummy veggies to eat. They’ve had humble beginnings, from being shipped in a tiny metzer farms box, to now enjoying bananas slices in the sun. I can’t wait to learn new things and get to know everyone in this wonderful community. :)
Much love from Momo and Mac.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom