Hello I'm new to posting.

ReubenStone

In the Brooder
Feb 27, 2016
Talbott' Tn.
Hi BYC! I am new to posting anything but not the site. Sorry but I've been using all of you intelligent people for my own benefit. I have raised my flock, built my chicken tractor, and am a couple weeks away from getting my first eggs. I have 6 spirited white Leghorn Ladys. I might add that I have never did this before, so it was all made possible by you all here, and a few people in the know at work. Anywho , I thought I'd like to give back and make a post about building my coop and chicken story up to this point. My questions are: Do I do it just like I'm doing this post now? Can I work on it and save it days before posting? Which forum should I post it in? Thanks for all the help!

I believe you post on the coop section, and can give step by step descriptions of what you are doing at that point etc. I'm sure the moderator could tell you more. Welcome to BYC

Here's one..
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1076916/so-ive-decided-to-build-a-coop/140

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Great to hear you have found BYC so helpful :D

You can create pages on your coop, your chickens and member pages. You can save them and go back later to edit and more to them. Please do check out this tutorial on creating them ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/953810/coop-pages-and-member-pages-tutorial-and-feedback/0_30

If the "add a coop" or "create a page" is not showing you may just need a few more posts until this feature becomes available. The more you post the more features becomes available to you.

Good luck and I will look out for your pages :D

Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

I am sorry to bust in on this thread but I can not remember how to post a new thread I don't see any blue button in the upper left corner
thank you very much for any help
S

Hi Banjosan! Welcome! I am still pretty green myself but I think once you are at the place you want to start a new thread you click the icon like in the pic I attached and then click "Start new thread" How this helps!

Back
Top Bottom