Hello New here

jlogsdon92

In the Brooder
Feb 14, 2023
Hello, I am new to this here is some information on me. :)

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm new, I have been looking into them for a little over a year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0, I have 15 on the way.

(3) What breeds do you have? Wanting Cornish Hens, and will be getting some Rhode Island Reds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs and the ability to use my chickens to do a circle of life.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I like to garden

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I work at Tractor supply, and I go to school full time for radiology. My husband works in IT for a hospital, and I have 2 stepsons. We currently have one rottweiler he's rotten (from love), and about fifteen cats in and outside of the house with some cats coming to visit occasionally when they are in the area. They help keep the mice away, it's genuinely nice.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found BYC thru a google search on lash eggs.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm new, I have been looking into them for a little over a year.

(3) What breeds do you have? Wanting Cornish Hens, and will be getting some Rhode Island Reds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs and the ability to use my chickens to do a circle of life.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I work at Tractor supply, and I go to school full time for radiology. My husband works in IT for a hospital, and I have 2 stepsons. We currently have one rottweiler he's rotten (from love), and about fifteen cats in and outside of the house with some cats coming to visit occasionally when they are in the area. They help keep the mice away, it's genuinely nice.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found BYC thru a google search on lash eggs.
Welcome to BYC!

I'm holding at 0 chickens until I finish my coop build, but am looking forward to getting more bantams.

Where are you located? I'm in eastern NC! :celebrate

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom