Hello, new member here.

EggWalrus

Free Ranging
6 Years
Aug 14, 2017
Southeast Alabama
New member here. I'm from a little swamp called Kelly, AL just off the Choctawhatchee River. I have about 30 birds at the moment. Back a year ago I was able to trap about a dozen wild swamp chickens (I've been told they are a mix of Game, Malay, RIRs that were released or escaped during a hurricane about 15 years ago). Spring of '17, I bought about 30 various bitties from TSC. About 1/2 died within a day of getting them. TSC said it was a bad batch of birds. Any way, I've been reading BYC for a while now and would like to thanks every one for sharing their wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Thank you for the warm getting here. I have a question. I started a new thread and as I was typing, it kept on "saving draft". I got an email from byc, looked at it and hit back. Now I can't find the draft of the thread I was trying to post. I've looked under "my convers" and several other places and all I can find is under my acct is my introduction. Any help or advise would be appreciated. thanks
Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Thank you for the warm getting here. I have a question. I started a new thread and as I was typing, it kept on "saving draft". I got an email from byc, looked at it and hit back. Now I can't find the draft of the thread I was trying to post. I've looked under "my convers" and several other places and all I can find is under my acct is my introduction. Any help or advise would be appreciated. thanks
Since it is a draft...and not published yet ...I can't see it.

Conversations are private..between two or more people.

Threads are public and so are Articles.

I'm sorry but I am not sure which one of the 3 you were typing in?

Back
Top Bottom