LauraQ

In the Brooder
Jan 24, 2018
Alexandria Virgina
Hello to my fellow chicken enthusiasts! I just finally created an account here after lurking around for years without one. I am really here to learn about a few breeds as I am seriously considering a business and breeding program. Anyone that has experience in any rare breeds, specifically the Ayam Cemani and a few others please let me know more about them! I have found very little information out there about them and it seems very few breeders. Am wondering if this breed is very problematic???

Hi Laura and welcome to BYC

Just type the breed in the search function and you'll find threads. I know for sure there is at least one thread dedicated to ACs.

Including your general location, under your avatar will help contextualise your posts / questions.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Hello and welcome to BYC!! It’s so nice to have you join us! welcome.gif

This video may help with learning how to navigate the new site.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us. :)

Greetings and welcome to BYC Laura! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home! Wishing you the best of luck moving forward with your new enterprise!

Oh, if you haven't done so already, PLEASE put at least your general location in your profile. It could be very important if/when you ask for or offer help or advice. You know, climate issues and such. To add it, mouse hover over Account top right and a drop down will appear. Click on Personal Details and scan down. You'll see the spot for Location. Then go to the bottom and save changes.

Hello to my fellow chicken enthusiasts! I just finally created an account here after lurking around for years without one. I am really here to learn about a few breeds as I am seriously considering a business and breeding program. Anyone that has experience in any rare breeds, specifically the Ayam Cemani and a few others please let me know more about them! I have found very little information out there about them and it seems very few breeders. Am wondering if this breed is very problematic???
BYC's @Pyxis and @Ravynscroft are two here that raise Ayam Cemani.

Back
Top Bottom